Saturday, July 26, 2008

An incomplete luv story.................

Today's post is about a love story we had in our class.
The girl came to our class in April 2007 transferred from Kanpur. The boy was a local who lived in the city 9 kms frm school like me. She stayed in the air force campus.
Actually they first met when they both collided with each other on the veranda.
After that calls on mobile SMS's and so on. They both used to sit up till 3 in the morning and talk on the cell and parents did not think else as they thought they were studying.
We tried to stop her as she was too much into it and he was just doing time pass with her. He was a roudy.
Now wat all we used to get to hear u can't imagine. We just used to ignore it. But I 'll tell u a few of tat.
First thing we heard was about the phone call. then the next was that they had a hug, then next was that she gave him a ring then again we heard that they were seen together in the....... then don't ask at all.
All this things were going on in my school I was away frm all these as I never linked with such boys.
ye I was linked with a boy just becoz he was a keralite. will put tat in the next post.


Abt tat grl she failed in physics in the board exams.
and he passed with flying colours. he was just passing his time .

I did not like such things in kv. Ye tats why I call it a college.

8 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

wat the &$*# ...these guys should be beat out of the societies...wen i was doin my engg...there wer lot of ass&*#%@ like the guy u specified...never was in touch with them...but u know wat these guys tak abt their exp's to others and tell how they fooled them...i used worry a lot..but after sometime i stoped worrying as its not all the stupid ass#$%#% faults..but the some gals wer also like that...no one change them only god help us...

nice post to know abt such idiots...so gals wud be more aware abt the situations to being faced...

Aneesh said...

You need to know whom you are dealing with, if not that's what happens, it's neither boys nor girls, its the entire human race's character. I know girls who cheated boys and I know boys who cheated girls, what to do, if you r not careful, it could happen, but sometimes, fate comes very secretly and you won't know it coming :)

Saranya S said...

Well, I have also heard many stories like this...very disgusting to hear such things. Good post :)

Priya Joyce said...

@ hemanth:

ye I guess u r rite tat not only boys but girls also get into such relationship. we thot the same abt this gal also but she became serious in vain. Now wat to do samjhane par bhi nahi mani toh humne usko bhagwan bharose chode diya.

Priya Joyce said...

@ aneesh:
ye u r correct and I also agree as I was telling abt 1 luv story in ma class in which the boy happened to be the cheater.

Priya Joyce said...

@ saranya:

ye u get tat feeling by just hearing of it but think of me I was in the same class. actually the worst thing was the other girls their inquisitiveness irritated me more than anything else.
thanx

Arun said...

I've seen lotsa things like this when i was in school too!! some were totaly for fun and some went on and got married recently!! But all the heart broken ones i knew were guys....lol!!

Priya Joyce said...

@ arun;

married also school relationship to life relationship .I thot people just pass time in school so there r serious ones too.