Monday, July 28, 2008

I was linked to............

This is the post I promised to put up.

In Kv you can't just say "wow wat an answer he gave" frnds will link u to that boy and then comes all sorts of things behind tat.
But mine was a different case. What happened was he came from Chandigarh to Suratgarh had got transferred. Actually he was an AFS' man's son. So when the teacher once asked him from where he had come and which is his native state tat was the first time we came to know tat he was from Kerala and as soon as he said that all my frnds said ooooooooo Priya see!!! Kerala. And after tat whenever he stood up to give an answer my frnds wud say see he's answering see see.
My God it was very embarrassing for me as sometimes some of the boys also heard my frnds teasing me. he was a complete womanizer. I used to call him that.
I just did not like but I just used to burst out laugh by the way they used to tease. So they used to think I like tat. I just hate this habit of mine.
Niway I had to live with it for 5 long months. Think abt my condition.

4 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

lol....i had some situation like this in bangalore...wen i was workin ..i had this gal from my home town ..wen ever they see her they call out my name ...hemu ur frnd has come ....wow i used to burst out laughing and she used to be confusing...but she was a nice gal ....the situation was embrassing some times...

urs..hemu..

Saranya S said...

lol :) A reality!

Priya Joyce said...

@ hemanth:

yupp its really very embarrassing.

Priya Joyce said...

@ saranya:

ha ha really a reality.