Monday, June 16, 2008

The Princi

Now the time came when our old Principal got a transfer and the new principal came. When he gave his introduction speech I felt he was an efficient man but what he turned out to be was
He was such an antique piece who doesn't have administrative skills. He was just not efficient. That’s why we called him “tattu”.
His speeches oh! God can’t be called speeches. Those were just long never ending sermons.
a real surprise at least for m
Because of all this I found KV as the most weird school of all. I with my old classmates started criticizing the school and its teachers.
There were a lot of free periods no good teaching etc. So I felt it was right to criticize them.

4 comments:

Quest said...

A KVian here too.... the princi of my first KV too was in the habit of long speeches making us stand under the hot sun.....and the escape was by faking head-reeling :)

Anonymous said...

So u are a kv passout...
thnx for ur comment. i appreciate it!
i'm a greenway passout..

Priya Joyce said...

Thanx saya 4 the comment welcome to ma blog

Priya Joyce said...

Thanks Viajero hey we're frm same set of schools